Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Have you ever been exited about a wallet? Review by Enduro Rider
- Better than expected, and super thin. I ordered two (one for a backup, or as a gift). Exactly what I needed to carry my credit cards and motorcycle insurance info etc. The rip stop nylon is very durable. I carry this in my front pocket everyday, and don't really ever notice it. It is very comfortable to carry. I am very happy I bought this wallet, and don't ever seeing myself buying anything else different. I have never have been happier with any other wallet. Works great when riding. Only possible improvement would be if they carried the blue one, but I was very glad to support Aerostich regardless. The picture is a bit different on this site... the inside of the wallet has a clear window with a thumb-hole, for your ID or license to show though, and to be taken out easily. Other than that it looks the same, and is a great buy. (Posted on 8/12/12)
- Love it - Buy itReview by Wild Will
- I don't like carrying more than I need, just a couple ID cards and a little cash - this is perfect. I got the nylon one, next time I will get the more rugged leather one. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- Great ItemReview by DaleS
- This wallet/card case is a great item. I gave up carrying a wallet long ago because of the bulk. For years I kept debit cards and money in my work ID for lack of a better spot. I bought this wallet a couple of years ago after seeing it in the catalog and have been very satisfied. Bought my son the leather version last Christmas but I think I prefer mine. Right now I have nine plastic cards, several laminated paper cards and some paper money in the wallet and carry it in my front pants pocket comfortably. It also fits nicely into a side pocket of the fanny bag that I sometimes wear. (Posted on 10/20/11)
- Must haveReview by Big Dog Biker
Years ago I ditched my wallet when the Navy issued me a plastic case for my military ID and I've never gone back... after going through a few plastic fishing license holders I found this "wallet". I love this wallet, it's size and how easily it slips into my front pocket. Now, it's not waterproof like those fishing license holders, but it holds a bit more and still leaves my back pockets empty to would be pick pockets.
I've had mine for 3 or 4 years now and it's still looking good. If you want something slim and smaller, you can't go wrong here. I'm about to order the passport holder as I work offshore and need something to hold all of my certification cards and passport. (Posted on 6/14/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.