Closer to a traditional wallet and holds about 16 cards, plus bills. Nylon (5"×3.75"), Leather & Leather RFID (5"×3.9")
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (30)
- Executive walletReview by Eric
- Nice wallet...high quality leather...it smells good.....it's all you need........ (Posted on 5/16/16)
- Best Wallet EVERReview by Lance
- I purchased the nylon version of this wallet first and wore it out in no time. The leather model is sturdy and is the best wallet I have ever owned. It keeps me from carrying more than I am tempted to and is so slim I hardly even notice I am carrying it. The perfect wallet. (Posted on 6/30/14)
- Beat the Bulge!Review by Michael
- This wallet is less than half the thickness of the one I carried previously for two basic reasons--thin but high quality materials and slightly larger dimensions that allow for flatter storage of cards. Only time will tell how well it holds up over the long haul, but my impression after the first few weeks is overwhelmingly positive. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- Great!Review by Jim
- This one replaced a previous that I purchased about 5 years ago, in that time I saw almost no wearing out/through, however some holes developed due to overfilling of card pockets and such. The nylon (ripstop) did work as advertised though and the holes only grew as the actual material wore away. 20 bucks every 5 years for a good wallet that is thin and lasts is no problem for me! (Posted on 11/11/13)
- great thin walletReview by jiffyheart
- This is the answer to my fat wallet woes. My first one didn't last forever (my wallets never do), but long enough that I felt good about getting my second one. I carry maybe 10 pieces of plastic and plenty of cash, no problem. If you can't fit it in here you probably don't need it anyway. (Posted on 10/14/13)
- Good Find, Aerostich!Review by Floyd
- One of the things I love about Aerostich is how it finds those hidden gems that make a practical difference for the rider. This wallet is the best I've ever owned - holds everything that was in my old wallet, but better made and about 1/3 as thick. It may be some sort of witchcraft. Additionally, the company that makes it is truly worthy of Aerostich. A family company putting out a quality product manufactured in the U.S. And it does so with strong labor and ecology practices. This wallet is everything that is right with Aerostich's selection of products. (Posted on 6/18/12)
- Great Wallet!Review by kbikefan
- Fantastic product! Holds everything I want and is still the thinnest I have ever had. Back pocket, front pocket, vest pocket, it fits all. Highly recommended. (Posted on 5/12/12)
- wallet geekReview by gsmith
- i have a thing for wallets. it has to be thin, hold enough plastic, and have ample space for any cash i carry around (which isn't too often). it's safe to say i have about six wallets at home--none of them just right. having purchased plenty of aerostitch products, i figured i'd buy the executive wallet. i've had it 3 weeks and it is my GO TO wallet. it is as thin as advertised (with 5 plastic cards and a bit of cash). i have to sometimes check my pocket to see if i am carrying it or not. and the leather is a nice touch, too. A+ on this baby.... (Posted on 5/4/12)
- World's Thinnest WalletReview by pg
- Fulfilled my hopes and needs. Thank you. Also a LOT cheaper than what looks like the same produce in the Hammacher Schlemmer catalog!! (Posted on 3/15/12)
- Made With Alien TechnologyReview by LetsGoRiding
- I bought the "world's thinnest wallet" (leather version) with great skepticism. I balked at the price and furrowed my brow when it finally arrived. Huh! It's thin alright, but will it hold all my stuff? Then I started loading all the contents from my old off-the-shelf wallet of lesser value. Much to my surprise, EVERYTHING fit and there was ample room left and it was still incredibly thin! How could that be? And the leather must've come straight from Roswell because it's thin, durable, and supple. I don't know how they did it, but you gotta get one. No looking back! (Posted on 2/29/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.