Modular podular, dude. Use these zip-opening squarish bags to organize your packing job into sub-categories for quick retrieval. Made of nylon pack-cloth with a full-length zipper along the top that makes access easy. The blocky shapes lend themselves to compactness when placed in saddlebags (which tend to be rectilinear) making the best use of that always limited space. Perfectly suited for separating clothing from cook-gear and the like. Simple and quite handy to stuff your stuff in. Assorted colors.
Small: 7" x 11" x 8"
Medium: 8" x 13" x 7.5"
Large: 8" x 15" x 9"
XLarge: 9" x 17" x 10"
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Great storage for BMW side cases Review by Mark
- I bought two of these when I owned a 2004 RT and love them. They fit very well in each half of the side case and stay there using the BMW elastic strap. When I bought a K 1600GT they fit there too. Way cheaper than OEM bags, hold more and work great. I just purchased a third for my Gerbing heated gear. Just pack and ride. (Posted on 8/20/14)
- Bang for the BuckReview by Big John
- Seems to be a well made bag for the money. Should come in handy for misc items (Posted on 5/22/14)
- The extra bag is nice...Review by Dirtsoup
- I bought these bags for their shape and they serve well for organizing. They are shipped in a 'mesh-side' zippered bag which is a nice extra, but they could offer the Zipp Sacks much more cheaply if offered both with, and w/out, the extra bag. (Extra bag has unwanted advertising sewn in. I took the time to cut it off.) (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Zipp Sacks -- Great Idea!Review by Barry
I'm about to set out on some longer rides on my Buell Uly and haven't sorted out a packing scheme for the hard bags.
These Zipp Sacks seem to be a good solution for my packing needs. They are easy to pack and you can group items for easy access. I'll probably get another one or two before I set out again.
(Posted on 5/20/13)
- Great storage for BMW R1150RT side casesReview by Mark
- These sacks operate just as I needed. They fit and adjust to each side portion of the side case perfectly. When you arrive, they have handle straps to carry them inside. I will have these with me on all trips from now on. (Posted on 8/8/12)
- Awesome bags!Review by Michael
- These little bags are just the ticket for multi-day rides. I bought 2 medium and 2 large Zipp Sacks, just because I didn't know which size would work best. The mediums were just the right size for an entire change of clothes, and with the larges, I could include that plus my toiletry items. Two bags of either size fit perfectly in each of my side bags. I put each Zipp Sack in a garbage bag to keep them dry. With these bags, I didn't have to unpack the entire bike to get my clothes out - just grab one little bag and go. They feel very well built with a really good zipper. I'd buy them again in a hearbeat! (Posted on 8/8/12)
- Zipp sacks-mediumReview by Nicholas
- These bags are excellent. On a recent motorcycle tour through Europe, these bags were used daily to store rainsuits, gloves and other items needed throughout the daily rides. Their sturdy construction and ample size made for easy transport of gear from hotel room to bike. (Posted on 7/31/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.