Whip it out for high performance on hot asphalt. The CFSP looks and works better than a flattened can, which is never around when you need one anyway. Stiff and light, the Carbon Fiber Sidestand Plate is about the same dimensions as a pack of cigs (but thin), so it will fit into your pocket with room to spare. Included is a natty Aerostich Ultrasuede carrying sleeve that protects you from earthen parking lot dirt. The sleeve may be attached to the inside of your bike’s fairing so it’s always at the ready. 4"×2.5.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- No slip and durable Review by Joshua
- I used this extensively while at a rally and parking was on grass and loose Sand. If I didn't used the plate my kickstand sunk about 1/2-3/4 of an inch into the ground. Using the plate it didn't move an inch great purchase! (Posted on 3/23/14)
- Fiber Sidestand PlateReview by don
- The Carbon Fiber Side Stand Plate is compact and very good for a solid kickstand surface.I would recommend its purchase. (Posted on 4/7/12)
- Great to have itemReview by johnj
- I'm glad I picked this over the titanium, great look, very handy. (Posted on 10/4/11)
- PlateReview by Deb
- I've used it a couple of times and it worked good, it's alittle slick on the kickstand side. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Looks like a Great ProductReview by TomB
- It was between the carbon fiber and the titanium. This stuff seems incredibly strong. Sidestands don't like fresh asphalt or loose dirt, and this should really help. (Posted on 7/23/11)