Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (36)
Items 1 to 20 of 36 total
- Great PantsReview by FJR Jockey
- This is my second pair of these. I love them for working and riding. Though not as protective as armored riding gear, certainly better than regular jeans. Very comfortable as well. (Posted on 7/19/15)
- A Closeout, didn't come in blue!Review by Tom
- I should have bought these pants years ago, but finally did. Surprise - they came in a charcoal color, not blue as in the website photo. They are a brownish/dark grey color, NOT blue. The Aerostich rep said they were all that color, charcoal, and that they looked just like the photo - I'm not color blind, but they are NOT blue or even close. They can restock these and sell them to someone else. (Posted on 4/2/15)
- Absolutely perfect Review by David
- I just received my first pair today along with your Totally Serious Viper Belt. I eagerly changed from shorts (it's hot today) into the canvas pants and laughed out loud . . . they fit perfectly like they were tailored for me. Plenty of room where you need it and perfect length and waist. The belt is perfect too, looks great and will certainly last forever the way it is constructed. I walked around the house with a big smile, sat down in front of the computer and ordered another pair of these terrific pants. What a great find. Motor on. (Posted on 9/26/14)
- great fitReview by john
- They are roomy in the legs so when you sit on the bike you do not tight across you lap. (Posted on 9/4/13)
- Arborwear PantsReview by James
- Love the pants, nice roomy fit, plan to use them for yard work (with knee pads) as well as on my bike. Great product! (Posted on 7/3/13)
- arborwear jeansReview by stuart
- I didn't realize it til I got may second pair, they shrink about an inch in length over time. They are still the best jeans I have ever owned. Good enough for me to get a 2nd pair. I think it will take about five years to actually wear them out. (Posted on 2/26/13)
- Awesome pants!Review by Michael
- These pants fit baggier than normal jeans, but for riding, that's what I want. I've worn these with knee pads underneath, as well as with the knee pads meant for these pants. There's plenty of room for underneath knee pads without binding. The pad set for meant for these pants are big and protective, but I find them to be too bulky and they make my knees seat. These pants are thick and durable, and that's why I have several pair. (Posted on 7/10/12)
- colorReview by Iowa
- Great pants. I am very happy with them. I was surprised that the color was purple. That would not be my choice for color. (Posted on 4/2/12)
- Quality productReview by JohnJ
- Very sturdy material with a good fit. The knee pads seem overly large but do cover well. A nice look and switch from jeans. (Posted on 1/26/12)
- Fantastic FitReview by Amit
- I have been using the BMW armored jeans (City 2) for some years and I believe they are the best in the business, however after using the Aerostitch pants I must say that this is in the same class of comfort and fit/finish and quality of stitch as the BMW pants. I highly recommend the Aerostitch pants. (Posted on 12/28/11)
- Pants are Good - BUTReview by Doc
- The pants are nice. Good fit. Comfortable yet rugged. However the knee protector pads that slip into the velcro'd pocket are ill fitting. Makes the pant leg bulge out sideways and looks awkward. I wound up cutting off some of the edges of the foam to make 'em fit better. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- arborwear pantsReview by buzzy
- I realy like the arborwear pants. A perfect fit. Then again I like everything I have bought fron aerostitch. All I need now is a big catalogue, so I can buy more stuff. Thanks B (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Research resultsReview by Cobragrass
- In the interest of science and deeper product knowledge, I wore a pair of these from a normal upright riding position on the back of a KZ1000P to the deck at 30 mph. The impact resulted in a 50' tumble sufficient to bust my back and neck. The pants have a small "blemish" on them that I would rate as barely noticeable. My legs turned out fine though I think I did have a small wound on my right knee that needed two a slightly larger than average band aid. I have tried the knee pads but the impact they have on fit is to raise the cuff a few inches in the riding position and since I ride a cop bike, that just doesn't look cool. My conclusions are the pants work very well and I now own two pair. Good stuff. Strong recommend. (Posted on 8/30/11)
- Arbor pants are great!Review by Captain Stewart
- They fit! They are comfortable! They protect me better than jeans with TF3 knee pads and heavy canvas! They do not slide around on my stock BMW R1100RT seat like cordura. I highly recc. these. I wish they made a waxed cotton version. (Posted on 8/12/11)
- Excellent purchaseReview by Sidecar
- Great pants, comfortable, perfect fit, exact same size as any Jean purchase I make. I love the security of the armor and like the pants (Posted on 8/5/11)
- mixed feelings about these thingsReview by davidabl
- They're actually tighter fitting than the photo would indicate--I guess loose pants don't make it for climbing trees--otoh i generally wear Carpenters'Jeans or Carhartts not Levis 501. I was very impressed with the Aero TF3 pads. (Posted on 5/6/11)
- Wish I could try...Review by agflap
- Hi, folks. These look like great pants, but not sized even close for me. I wear a 30 waist with a 34 inseam. Like "snaproll", I don't care to bunch up all that extra material, or to go to a tailor. Nice price - add some sizes, please (Posted on 12/8/10)
- second time is better!Review by Steliosh
I reordered two pants, this time the correct size for me! After having sent the first ones to the tailor and made them fit me, I must say the second one, correct in size, are excellent fit, and as Mrs Wife said, I still manage to look good! Not bad a compliment, after a quarter of a century of marriage!!!
I took a first ride this morning to work, a 15 minute - 6mile job only, complete with the knee pads and I enjoyed them! The kneepads (from my previous order) stayed where they where supposed to be and the overall feel of the pants is even better than the "tailored" ones! Amazing! And they kept the morning breeze more or less out of my skin! Oh... and I also put on the new (free with this order!) belt! Excellent too! (Posted on 12/7/10)
- Make them in 36 length.Review by Crowe
- Nice pants-only wish they were made with a 36" inseam. I'd buy half a dozen if a '34/36' size was available. Crowe (Posted on 11/12/10)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
- Female graded versions of these pants (and other items) are not currently available for multiple internal finance, inventory, production-run minimum quantity and business reasons. (Andy adds: Making female sizes is re-evaluated every year. Hopefully the numbers we need to make these sizes available will line up soon. We appreciate your business and your encouragement.) - Customer Service (Posted on 5/26/10)
Items 1 to 20 of 36 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.