On extended trips you can count on experiencing higher elevations, all-day cold snaps, or some chilly early starts. These 2 pants are made to a functional, comfortable pattern and pack light and small. For ventilation and convenience, #5 YKK two-way zippers run down the outside so the pant legs fit over boots. The full length side zips and fly make putting them on faster and easier than changing into long underwear. Many riders wear them over their jeans and under a riding suit. They provide a remarkable amount of extra warmth. Machine wash. S (28-30), M (32-34), L (36-38), XL (40-42), XXL (44-46).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (11)
- PerfectReview by John
- I've had the "old" fleece pants for about 15 or 20 years, but wanted the wind blocker as an addition. I've actually ended up using them more off the bike than on, since they are perfect for walking my dog up in the field in cold, windy weather. I don't have to remove my boots to get them on and they are quick to put on when he;s in a hurry to get outside. On the bike, under Darien pants, they are warm even in 15 or 20 degree temperatures. I'm 6'2", 215 pounds and they fit me quite well. (Posted on 1/17/16)
- Didn't work for meReview by David
- I purchased these intending to use them as cold weather liners for my new Darien pants. I had to roll my winter socks over the bottom of the legs to prevent them from riding up when I slipped on the pants. This led to the first issue. The zipper pulls in each leg pressed against my ankle when I rolled the socks over them and put on my boots. It was down right uncomfortable. Secondly, I found the velcro tabs at the waist very clunky. I also wish they would snap to the Darien pants like the liner for the jacket. I never used them so I can't speak to how warm they are. Overall they just didn't work for me. I have to close by saying Aerostich customer service was simply awesome and worked with me on a return. (Posted on 1/8/16)
- Effective productReview by J.W.
I bought this product with doubt from other reviews about sizing. I called in and was helped by the great people at customer service. I ordered a medium and it fit well over my work pants with out any extra bulk. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs with a 31"x32" normal pant size.
I tried them on during a rather warm september morning of 46 degrees. I was warm sitting still, and was actually too warm along my hour ride to work. There were no drafts and not a hint of air getting through the TLTec Pants or my 2pc road crafter.
I would also like to suggest a name change of the product to Man-Jammies. Perhaps offering a one piece design with foot liners attached could be Man-Jammies Deluxe. (Posted on 9/29/13)
- Warm middle layerReview by Aaron
- Bought these pants to fit over dress pants and below my roadcrafter two piece. Sizing of the suit made fitting the volume a little tricky so tried a new strategy- Wore these over wool long underwear and under my suit. After about seventy miles of interstate riding in 28 degrees, my legs were still at normal body temperature, without any heated gear. That's on a motorcycle without ferrings, doing an average of 75mph. This gear makes a difference. (Posted on 12/16/12)
- WindBlocker Fleece PantsReview by Kenny
- Wore these under my BMW summer pants for a 515 mile jaunt on my R12RT, 38 - 45 degrees most of the day. Very comfortable, and they kept my legs toasty. Other then being baggy in the thighs they fit my 5"'10" frame nicely... (Posted on 12/10/12)
- Big Men Need Not ApplyReview by onesaintsfan
- As with most all Aerostitch Motorcycle Gear these pants are very high quality. BUT also with most all motorcycle gear they run small. Its amazing the wide variance in what is considered an XXL. These show 44-46 in the waist. Well they do go to 46 but are too tight to be usefull. And the inseam is about a 30. So at 6'4, 280 44" wiast and 36 inseam these go back. Let my size be your guide. (Posted on 11/23/12)
- Wind Blocker Fleece PantsReview by Craig
Used under my one piece riding suit the day after arrival. Difference in warm was very noticeable - no wind - no chill! Zippers and fly make them a cut above most other legging options!
C (Posted on 2/11/12)
- Custom Tailored Review by Edo
- I am 6'-0", 170 lbs and a large fits snug around my 34" waist. They have purposeful tailoring with the ballooning legs, tight waist and narrow elastic cuffs at the legs, but I have no idea what that purpose could be. However, they are Aerostitch and are very well made with quality materials. I would go with the heavier grey fleece pants for warmth and comfort. (Posted on 12/18/11)
- Just rightReview by Jeff
- Armed with previous customer reviews i ordered a large jacket and extra-large pants (instead of large pants) and the fit was good over my jeans and boots. Haven't tried them under the RoadCrafter Two piece suit yet (not quite cold enough yet) but I feel sure they will fit over my street clothes and under the suit pretty well. I have another jacket of this type in another color and have been very pleased with that one's ability to block the wind and keep you warm while being a thin material. I feel sure that on 30 degree mornings I'll be comfortable layered with the windblocker fleece jacket and pants. (Posted on 11/15/11)
- yes they run smallReview by Kent
- They are very nice and comfortable under my riding gear. will not fit over pants wish they had a tall size. (Posted on 2/4/11)
- Sizes run smallReview by Howard
- Same great material as Darien liner, but these run so small, and the waist elastic is so tight that I could not wear mine. They just sit in the shipping box. Anyone want a cheap medium, er, small? (Posted on 11/30/10)