Make attaching bungees easy and fast. Add a tie-on place where you can reach it. Black 3/4" flat webbing securely sewn. Adding a small amount of adhesive where the webbing crosses itself allows these to remain permanently set up on your bikes frame, ready for use. Two 3⁄4"×5", two 3⁄4"×7", and two 3⁄4"×9" loops. (6 loops).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Work GreatReview by scvmc92
- Bought these frame loops for my 1200GS. Come in very handy when I need an attachment point. Seem very well made, strong and expect them to last a long time. (Posted on 4/8/16)
- great itemReview by vicamper
- these are superb for bikes such as the Victory Vision that have no other tie-down spots. thanks aerostich! (Posted on 9/19/12)
- Very Handy!Review by Bojack
- Perfect for my '05 Sporty and my '07 Harley Deluxe. Fit nicely to fender struts and don't get in the way. After I got them in the correct position I just added a small o-ring at the juncture to secure they will always be there when I need them. (Posted on 8/30/12)
- Aerostich Frame Loops #1903Review by Matthew
- I needed something to tie off a dry bag to on my 2011 Triumph Speed Triple for short weekend trips. These are perfect for tying off to frame sections under and around the seat and not scratch any side covers or rub off paint on the exposed frame sections. Excellent product for a very reasonable price. (Posted on 4/3/12)
- Great Review by Flogger
- These things are really handy. I have spent years trying to find a tie point that secures the object I was tying down and now I can create one where I need it. (Posted on 2/10/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.