Very effective on leather or synthetics. Penetrates leather deeply. Comes in an easy-to-use 4 oz. bottle. Helps leather last longer and hands stay drier. Leaves dry ‘waxed’ feel. Not oily.
How to apply
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great stuff!Review by Keith
Waterproofed my brand-new pair of elk skin ropers, got rained on the next day, gloves stayed perfectly dry.
It's a bit hard to make sure to get total coverage as its very thin and it's hard to see where you've already been. The rain showed me two small spots I missed as those were the only two spots on the gloves that got wet.
I agree with Ron A. that it's hard to get out of the bottle. (Posted on 8/7/12)
- Check for allergiesReview by Luther t.
- This stuff works great, but check to see if you are allergic first. I used it on some high end leather gloves, and had to give the gloves away as my hands broke into a horrible rash every time I wore them. Nikwax doesn't include an ingredient list, so test it on your skin first. (Posted on 12/28/11)
- This stuff really worked....Review by Ron A
- This stuff really worked. And on gloves with leather palms! After the first rain, I needed to reapply it, though. Now I've been through two rains and still no soaking through. My only complaint is that the liquid is so hard to get out of the bottle. It's supposed to squeeze out onto an applicator pad but it takes a lot of pressure. (Posted on 4/24/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.