The most convenient emergency repair system, fixes 98% of all tubeless tire punctures. Load one of the brass tipped repair plugs into the stainless steel insertion tube, then pull the tool away and clip the plug end flush with tire. No need for tire removal or messy glues and patches, and it will not unbalance the tire.
The repair plugs and insertion-tube re-use cleaner and store neatly inside the durable, lightweight billet aluminum body of this powerful tool. What if you have a larger hole from—for example—a quarter inch bolt? Two or three of these special plugs, inserted side-by-side, work fine.
The 2 oz. Ultralite uses a silicone end-cap and includes 1-insertion tube and 4-repair plugs. PRO model features an all-aluminum waterproof body with 3-insertion tubes, clearing and air-stopper tools, 8-repair plugs and a polyethylene case. 3 oz. 3.8"×0.87".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great ProductReview by Larry
- In my opinion, this plug is the perfect plug for small holes. Follow the instructions exactly and you will have a perfect seal without problems. The hole in my tire, was a small hole made by a very small spring, of all things. Anyway, I followed all the instructions and the tire didn't lose a pound of pressure after I plugged it. It was still at factory recommended pressure when I finally got a new tire a week later and installed it. (Posted on 4/6/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.