Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- great little map holderReview by andy
- They are really great for dual sport or adv riding. I use the small on my Triumph Tiger 800 and it works well. You'll have to fold your 8-1/2 x 11 maps in half in order to fit, but it is easy and a good substitute for a tank bag. Not waterproof, but that's not a deal breaker. Bought one for a friend. (Posted on 12/29/16)
- Crossbar map caseReview by AirheadRick
- I bought the small case for my R100 GS PD. the attachment system is well thought out and simple. The case location is great and easy to read. Case construction and usability is good. My only regret is the size I should have ordered the large instead of the small. With the small size the most effective way to use it is to photocopy your map in sections on 81/2 x 11 paper and fold them one. When you do this the small works well just a bit more work is required to prepare your maps probably wouldn't need to do this with the larger size. (Posted on 7/5/12)
- Easy ViewReview by Pilot2Wheels
Went with the large map case for my KLR 650, and glad I did. Works great for reading the map using a full face helmet. I have a tank bag with a smaller map holder, and it placed the map too low in my field of view. The large map case holder allows me to see more map, and it's easy to flip it around. The velcro opening is easy, but having a waterproof option would be nice.
Glad I bought it, worth the money. (Posted on 4/18/12)