Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- TF5 Hip Armor and SleevesReview by Ron
- I purchased the sleeves to add the TF5 hip armor to a pair of non-Aerostich pants. Had a seamstress sew strips of velcro at the appropriate points in the waist. The sleeves attach to those and position the armor perfectly. A little pricey, but these completed a pair of leather pants that had everything else going for them except the hip armor. Had previously purchased the TF3 hip pads but underestimated their hugeness. Great protection but just too big for the pants I have. The TF5 is sized just right. (Posted on 2/14/17)
- TF5 Hip slevesReview by James
- These fit my AD1 lights perfectly. I was a little concerned about their being attached by Velcro but it was not a problem. The Velcro stuck like glue with no unwanted movement Nice safety upgrade to the pants especially if you've had a hip replacement. (Posted on 2/6/17)
- Hip pads and Velcro sleves they go intoReview by ken
- Years of football taught me hip pads make it possible to get back up every time. I bought this suit with full padding as well as the competition back pad, specifically to give me the best chance of getting back on the bike immediately after a get off or get on one of my others the next day if that bike was totaled. These pads hang unobtrusively in the suit. I'm almost 5'11" and in the 44R the pads were perfectly positioned. But the bottoms of the pads hang free. As the instructions state, add more Velcro if you want to make sure they stay in place in a slide. Don't worry abut the pads making you look big in the hips. They are small and the suit will not show off your figure no matter what. (Posted on 6/27/15)