You have no items in your shopping cart.
Customer Reviews (7)
- AmazingReview by Joseph
Why Amazing: because when I got it my wife said, "I thought you ordered medium." I told her I did. She says, "Well it's extra, extra, extra large." I called Aerostitch, which has excellent customer support, and they told me it would shrink down quite a lot. It did not say to put it in hot water but I did. It shrunk down to my medium size and fits perfectly. It is also now very soft after one washing.
Wear it over my Bohn armor and love this shirt so much I will get another one. (Posted on 7/8/15)
- the real dealReview by cam
- Just arrived and out of the bag this shirt appears to be the real deal. Stiff like a new pair of jeans, and generously cut. Just needs a couple of washings. (Posted on 12/22/14)
- Bring on the coldReview by Swenson
Winter finally came and I have been wearing this shirt for three days. Warm and strong. It just makes me happy and somehow brings back memories of my uncle.
Generous sizing. I turned the cuffs up, since my arms are a bit short. (Posted on 12/21/12)
- Sturdy good looksReview by John
- Ordering a size smaller is a good idea. It won't win any prizes for style but for a tough, durable shirt that looks good on or off the bike, this is the one. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- Great ShirtReview by EKM
- This is a great shirt--one of my favorites--and even made in the USA. It's authentic--you'll see what I mean when you unwrap it. At first, it will seem too big, but just wash and dry it a couple of times. I've already got 2 of them. (Posted on 11/21/11)
- WAY bigReview by Lockjaw
- Great shirt. Ordered a large (what I wear) and it was HUGE. More like an XXL. Exchanged for a medium and it is still a little big, but good enough. Aerostich was great about making the switch. No complaints, but heads up, order a size down. (Posted on 10/22/11)
- Thumbs UpReview by David
- I like food. All kinds of food. The more diversity the better. But when it comes to clothes, I'm downright "Meat and Potatoes." Give me THIS shirt and my favorite jeans and I'm happy as a clam (or a Wellfleet Oyster.) Or put me in an Armani suit... either way I'm happy. The shirt wears like iron and does me fine for all but the very hottest days of summer. (It is 9 oz. cotton, after all.) I have two of them and IF these ever wear out, I'll be getting two more. (Posted on 5/20/11)