Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Getting another one!Review by RoundHouseLady
Ear Cannon Air Horn -- I bought one a few years ago for my new Spyder - works great! Getting a newer model Spyder and so I now have another one for the new Spyder. CAN-AM is whimpy in this part of their design of a wonderful machine!
Sande (aka RoundHouseLady) (Posted on 6/29/16)
- Must Have for SafetyReview by Str8chuter
- The OEM horn that came with my 2009 H-D Sportster sounded like a sick canary, got no respect. I tried twin trumpet air horns and still not loud enough. Finally found the Chrome Ear Cannon Air Horn and that is a horn worthy of the title HORN. When the button is pushed, it is The Voice of G-d calling. It definitly gets the attention of distracted drivers and other assorted day-dreamers, people are looking around for a Steam Locomotive or Ocean Liner when they hear it. By the way, I also purchased the $24 wiring harness to make for an easy install. Great product guys - Does the job it was designed for. (Posted on 10/27/14)
- Wow is this horn LoudReview by HookedonHarley
- I wanted a LOUD horn for my bike, read all the reviews, looking for both LOUD and something that would fit my 2003 Ultra Classic without a lot of modification work. No question this thing is LOUD and I have no doubt it will wake up a texting careless driver if needed. It attaches very easily to the side horn attach point on a typical large Harley without any modifications, other than to remove the stock horn. I also ordered the $24 wiring harness and install was a snap. Definite BUY and the chrome version, although plastic, looks very sharp on "chromed out" bike. (Posted on 7/16/14)
- Ear BlasterReview by loomis
Stock horn was always a little squeak. Had to do something and loud pipes would be last resort. Damn I hate texters! Bought this and the plug and play wiring harness. Less than 2 hours to install & wire. Mounted the same place as my stock horn on a 2001 Yamaha Royal Star. First test made my wife yell and a punch to my shoulder. Didn't know she had come into the garage. Shakes the cobwebs out of the daydreamers on the road & drivers are looking around for some big 4 wheeler.
WORTH EVERY DOLLAR! (Posted on 5/20/14)
- Worth Every Dime!Review by Michael
- I've never seen a horn get the immediate attention of every cage driver in the vicinity like this one! For 5 years I've have the black version of the ear cannon which I mounted with the sound exit facing forward (this is against the recommendations in the instructions and when it got full of bug remains it quit working. My fault, not the manufacturers) So I replaced the old one with the chrome version. The look of the chromed one, since it is easily visable on my naked sport bike, is worth the extra cost. I commute 90 miles round trip and I see a LOT of idiots in an average week. And believe me, when one of them starts over into my lane and I press and hold the horn button, well, let's just say that human levitation is posible! You get their immediate and undivided attention. The two most important things I've added to my bike ( OK, safety stuff besides the carbon fiber and performance mods) are, a headlight modulator and this horn! The headlight modulator gets the attention of those who are at least TRYING to pay attention and the Ear Cannon Horn WILL get the attention of the rest of the population. Try it, it may be the cheapest life insurance you'll ever buy... (Posted on 1/25/13)
- Love the Chrome Ear CannonReview by Jon
- Wanted to upgrade my beep-beep OEM horn on my Suzuki 800 Intruder for years. Finally saw this online and purchased it. Had it installed by a bike shop nearby since I have no mechanical talent. I bought the plug and play harness as well, to make it super-easy for the techs to install. It was beautifully installed. Looks like OEM stuff and is really loud. A vast improvement and an accessory worth the price by far. If you've been hesitant, don't be. It's really nice and fun, too. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- Great sound!Review by Hermann
- Definitely a worthwhile purchase. It is VERY loud and a huge upgrade from the standard horn. I installed it on my Cobra highway bars with a Kuryakyn clamp. Very simple. Also purchased the wiring harness. Made the installation very simple. (Posted on 8/16/11)