Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- DOES NOT FIT CA FASTRAKReview by Jeff
- I'm sure this is a great product in any other state than CA. However, this product DOES NOT FIT THE CA FASTRAK TRANSPONDER. Do not buy this if you live in CA. (Posted on 8/29/13)
- Won't work with the new size EZPassReview by Mark
I have this item and it was great until EZPass sent me a new unit last month (Dec 2012) that was resized... fatter and narrower then the old one. This does not work with the new unit. And so this needs to be refitted for the new EZPass unit.
(Posted on 2/1/13)
- Too small for FastrakReview by Cynthia
- This item is too small for the Fastrak transponders used in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Some Fitting May be Needed on Your BikeReview by Steve
- These are a great idea, especially now that the Peoples' Republic of Illinois has greatly increased the tolls on the Tollways. Dwolfe is correct, you need to make sure that you have enough room on your handlebars. I managed to find a spot on the bars on my Moto Guzzi Convert, and was able to adjust the angle so that it is tilted properly. If you have 7/8 inch diameter bars, you will have to shim the clamps to make the mount rigid. I did this with a few pieces of heat shrink tubing. It should fit nicely on 1 inch bars, and I am ordering another one for the ancient Harley Superglide. (Posted on 4/8/12)
- Great for my commuteReview by Dwolfe58
- Make sure you have plenty of room to mount on bars, otherwise it works great on my Tenere (Posted on 3/9/12)