Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (48)
- Simple; Brilliant; WorksReview by malg
- Such a simple idea that works so well. Just rode 9,500k Sydney to Cooktown & back over 5 weeks. Quite a lot of long straight roads in the outback where it was most useful. Very impressed. Now lives on the bike. And it works with or without heated grips. Unobtrusive, but there when you need it. Wouldn't do a long trip without it. (Posted on 8/29/11)
- Good product, BUT rather fragileReview by "Maynard"
- Read some reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a try and ordered one from Aerostich. Item shipped quickly and I installed it on one of my bikes to give it a try. It's simple and works as promised. However, when I went to remove the Go Cruise from one bike to put it on another, (following manufactures instructions) the Go Cruise snapped in two pieces by the small hole at the upper, narrow end of the Go Cruise. Not cool!! I contacted Aerostich and explained what happened and they sent me another one and only charged me for the shipping!! How great is that??!! So, simple, usable product that's rather fragile, and a great company in Aerostich!! (Posted on 8/15/11)
- Easy & CheapReview by DL 1000 V-Strom
- For $20.00 you can't beat it! It took me longer to open the shipping envelope than it did to install the unit. Sturdy build. Easy operation. I have to set it a little higher then my intended speed but it settles in just fine. I have recommendrd this product. (Posted on 8/5/11)
- Good ProductReview by CBR1000RR
- This product is great for giving your right hand a break from time to time. I did have an issue with the amount of compression out of the box. There is so much vibration at the throttle the go cruise would slip. I easily corrected this with a black tie-wrap through the integrated holes on the go cruise and adjusted the amount of grip on the throttle. Great product. (Posted on 7/22/11)
- Simple, perfectReview by plymouthklr
Super simple, clever, inexpensive, works on a KLR 650 as advertised. My highest recommendation.
(Posted on 7/22/11)
- Very simple idea, BUT, it works great!!Review by "Maynard"
Over the years I've used various brands of throttle locks--this is the simplest and works the best! Can be moved from bike to bike in a matter of seconds. (Posted on 7/20/11)
- Not for me.Review by drtbkmic
Purchased one of the small ones from Aero. a few weeks ago for my 919. Shipping was fast. Packaging was nice enough. Quality looks to be good as well. Directions in the package were clear and to the point.
All that said, this product is not for me. Here's why,
1. It's thicker in person than I had imagined. Therefore it takes up more room than I like on my grip. It scoots my hand over just enough that my pinky sits on the edge of the grip.
2. I had a difficult time getting it to stay were I attempted to "lock" the throttle. It definitely to some adjusting, which diverts my attention. I like things to do what they do without my adjusting my riding style to them. This product didn't pass that test for me.
Full disclosure - I only used this product on one 20 minute highway ride. Perhaps I didn't give it enough of a chance. But like I said, It looks to be a quality product, just not for me. YMMV (Posted on 7/7/11)
- So stupid, yet so goodReview by Musicguy
- After fumbling with other throttle locks through the years, when I saw the manufactuer's video of this thing in action I gave myself a dopeslap for not having thought of it sooner. It is soooo simple and yet works soooo well. 'Doh! (Posted on 4/15/11)