Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- Great inside story of the IBR! Review by John
- I found the Hard Miles 2 DVD to be a great production that gives the viewer an inside look at what it took to complete the 2009 Iron Butt Rally. Great on bike footage, bonus locations, and rider interviews telling the story of the rally. If you are interested in touring, long rides, adventure, or just wondering what the Iron Butt Rally is all about, this is the DVD. If you like to ride long distances and your spouse or friends don't understand why, let them watch this DVD and they will start to get it. They may even want to join you. If you have never done any long rides, this will inspire you! (Posted on 12/29/11)
- I'm prejudiced Review by R60 Rider
I rode in the 2009 IBR so I'm a bit prejudiced about Hard Miles II. It's a very good representation of what the IBR is all about. Meet the riders, find out what is necessary to route a good rally. Follow the progress of the participants and what they went through to compete in the World Championship of long-distance endurance motorcycle riding.
One of the reviews here notes there is not a lot of footage of the riding and that is because 101 riders covering eleven thousand miles in eleven days, all riding different routes covering all of North America is kind of hard to catch on film. But, there is footage of the riders riding, their bikes and what they did to get ready for the rally. If your a LD rider and would like to share in the grand adventure that is the Iron Butt Rally this is a video you have to watch.
Ride safely and far. (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Insight into the madness Review by Brian
- Interested in rallys or LD riding? This (and Hard Miles) is the DVD for you. If you're looking to understand what drives us in the LD Riding community, this will provide some clues as to what we are all about. Watch it and maybe one day we'll see you out on the road putting some serious miles behind you. Ride Safe. (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Very Cool Insider's View of the Iron Butt Rally Review by Tony #441
- If you've ever wondered what the Iron Butt Rally Is all about, this is your chance. A comprehensive look at the preparation for the Rally, the events during the Rally, and some of the characters that participate in it, as well as those that make it the blast that it is to ride in. (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Even My Wife Enjoyed The Show! Review by WFM
I love riding long distances and I loved "Hard Miles II", as well as "Hard Miles", the first of two videos about the Iron Butt Rally. These two video documentries are well-produced and tell a very complete and interesting story of the Iron Butt Rally.
This story is about riding and the riders who participate in a very challenging event.
Both "Hard Miles" and "Hard Miles II" contain many humorous scenes as well as scenes showing the challenges associated with long-distance riding and particularly in the 11 day Iron Butt Rally.
Even my non-riding wife enjoyed the "Hard Miles" and "Hard Miles II"! (Posted on 12/14/11)
- All the way! Review by Bo
- Dean captured a generous portion of the Iron Butt Rally and it's a great concentrated version to be able to enjoy yourself as well as share with family and friends. (Posted on 12/14/11)
- Excellent DVD Review by Bill
Much like the original, Hard Miles 2 is an excellent look into the Iron Butt Rally. A tiny percentage of motorcycle operators are truly qualified to compete, and a small percentage of that number are actually chosen. These riders really are the one tenth of one percenters.
Dean and his crew do an outstanding job of documenting the rally. If you are even slightly interested in Long Distance Motorcycling, this DVD is a must see!! (Posted on 12/14/11)
- Excellent Review by Bob from Maine
- I rode in this rally and this video capitures those 11 days. The Iron Butt Rally is much more then riding. The riders must plan, route and prepare the bikes fopr a true test of rider and machine. If you have any interest in riding any rally this is a must see. (Posted on 12/14/11)
- How do they do it? Review by Richard Antoine
- Iron Butt riders have a well-earned reputation for covering large distances at a time. But how can they do this so consistently, with such an impressive safety record? In two words; Experience & Preparation. Go ahead and slip this disc into your player. You'll learn about the 2009 Iron Butt Rally, meet the riders, and learn how to extend your riding range from around town to around the country. A whole new world of experiences awaits as riders discover great roads, great restaurants and great friends across the country and even across the globe. A must watch and a great gift too. (Posted on 12/14/11)
- Fantastic Video! Review by Mark
- Hard Miles 2 offers a fascinating look at what it takes to compete in an Iron Butt Rally. I thought Hard Miles (the first video) was great, but Hard Miles 2 is even better! Both are excellent! Highly recommended! (Posted on 12/14/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total