100% organic and naturally lightweight, these silk glove liners caress, insulate, dry quickly and resist soil and odors. Plus, they feel soooo good. Fairly thin. Black, S–XL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- Fantastic Review by Ove
- Though very thin they fits nice in my Competition Elkskin Roper Gloves and does a big difference both on cold and hot days. Tested for 2 years now, just bought a spare pair. (Posted on 3/7/16)
- Compact Chill BustersReview by Sjaak
- These Silk Liners are very thin, fit true to the allocated size, and help on very chilly days to keep the blood flowing under my regular Elkskin Roper Comp Gauntlet gloves on an unfaired bike. The Ropers fit me pretty tight, be the Silk Liners still fit comfortably. Recommended. (Posted on 9/25/14)
- Excellent solutionReview by Michael
- I wrote on a forum that I had a problem getting my hands back into damp riding gloves after refueling and someone suggested these liners. I will never travel without them again. They solved the original problem and added a layer of warmth that is quite surprising. (Posted on 12/5/13)
- Work greatReview by Yeager
- I've used these a few times with my competition elkskin ropers when the temp drops below 30F. They've kept my hands from freezing (along with hand guards) at town & highway speeds where the ambient temp was roughly 28F. Pretty dang good. My hands weren't HOT, but they sure weren't COLD. (Posted on 11/21/13)
- Silk Glove LinersReview by Mary
- These work very well and helped keep my hands warm. I had to buy a second pair after I left them in the saddle bag next to the exhaust. One of them melted. I won't do that again. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- greatReview by Patterson M
- these are wonderful...they fit perfectly. I especially like the little tag on the inside of the glove letting me know what hand...to put it on... (Posted on 10/18/12)
- Good Glove LinersReview by DonLRider
- They're durable & very comfortable. I've been wearing the same pair for 6 years & they are only showing a couple of runs. I wear them year round due to skin sensitivity to contact with unlined leather gloves. (Posted on 10/9/12)
- Good StuffReview by JoJo
- Easily slip under all but the tightest fitting kid gloves. Help much with warmth, and moisture control. Tips of my fingers are still a weak spot in the cool times, but down into the 30's these are a MUST for me. I ware them all the way up to the mid to high 70's, for the moisture control, and pure comfort. (Posted on 3/4/12)
- nice glove liners!Review by LeRoy
I got a pair of these a couple of weeks ago. I can finally get my electric glove liners in my riding gloves! One problem though - I lost one glove almost immediately! Easy to lose :(
So I got a 2nd pair last week. I don't know how they hold up - but they seem well made. They just need that little cord that goes through the jacket sleeves and ties the kiddie gloves together so they can't get lost! I recommend them! (Posted on 1/6/12)
- linersReview by maslin
- They fit well; slide into other gloves nicely, and add a bit of warmth to cold weather riding gloves. (Posted on 12/20/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.