The minimalist’s ideal cookset. Includes two pots, .75 qt (24 oz.) and .63 qt (20 oz.), a 5.5" fry pan and an 8 oz. plastic cup, all with built-in fold away stay cool handles. Copper bottoms ensure quick, even heat distribution over campfires and stoves. Designed for the lone traveler, but works for two in a pinch. Light and very durable pieces have easy-to-clean shapes that nest together for compact packing into handy nylon pouch (included). 3"×6". 1.5 lbs.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Compact, practical, big bang for the bucksReview by Phillip
- This kit hardly takes up any space at all, its weight is negligible. Cleans up easily, and works great on single burner stoves. Use mine on a Coleman multi-fuel. Jet-Boil competition, for sure. Handles work as advertised-don't get hot. (Posted on 9/3/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Aluminum? Titanium? Stainless Steel? Titanium is the lightest and most costly, but it doesn’t cook best because it transfers heat unevenly. If you want to cook anything fancier than boiling water for tea or making ramen noodles, it’s not ideal. Stainless Steel is the heaviest, most durable and least expensive. It works great for most kinds of cooking. Hard anodized non-stick aluminum is the best for providing the kind of even heat dispersion that helps you do a good job in a variety of cooking situations. Its non-stick surface makes it the quickest type to clean, too. Aluminum pots are lighter than stainless, heavier than titanium and slightly less durable than either. So when do we eat?
Titanium Stainless Steel Aluminum Convenience + ++ +++ Durability ++ +++ ++ Heat Dispersion + ++ +++ Weight +++ + ++ Value + +++ ++