You’re reefing on an engine case bolt when suddenly ‘Snap’… the wrench lets go and the f’n (Allen/bolt/torx/whatever) head shears clean off. Lucky you weren’t killed. Or the screwdriver you are forcing unexpectedly skates across that freshly painted frame leaving a deep and ugly gouge. Do you throw that bad tool across the garage while screaming in frustration? Not anymore with an Undo Workshop Switch. Reach for the Undo lying in your toolbox. It looks just like a TV remote but works like the undo key on a PC. Fits in any size toolbox. Just press the button and there is an intense flash of light… Open your eyes and everything’s back to the way it was just moments before. How does it work? Psion emitters. At least thats what the label on the bottom says: “Keep fingers clear of Psion emitters”. Beyond that, we haven’t any idea. Requires 4AA batteries (not included). From Tezla Industries. Includes walnut.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- It works... I thinkReview by esco
I tried it after a particularly @#$%^&! bad mistake with a chisel. A flash of light, and, uh... why did I walk in the shop?
(Posted on 10/29/16)
- It didn't work for me in ...Review by Mike Knight
- It didn't work for me in the shop. As a test I drove a nail into my motorcycle tire and pushed the button. The light flashed and the nail was still there. However, my wife now says she is no longer pregnant! A miracle device. (Posted on 12/23/08)
- Bogus! I bought two for ...Review by James Thomas
- Bogus! I bought two for my nephew... he's still doin dumbass stuff. But, maybe it's just him.... (Posted on 2/27/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.