The most popular “universal fit” model. Accurate, no–slop friction ring setup. Fits most Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Moto Guzzi. Specify 7/8" or 1" handlebars. .
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- easy to install, works fineReview by Robert
- I like this device. It installed in minutes and works fine. I like that it will hold my speed but I can still twist my throttle to slow down without having to use the release button. That's nice when you need to react quickly. (Posted on 6/12/14)
- Universal Vista Cruise ControlReview by GRP
- Years ago I had a younger version of this throttle lock and it was great, I had to modify this one to fit my Kawasaki Concours 2011, it has helped me enjoy the rides again as I have some arthritis in my thumb joint. It works just as well as it did years ago! (Posted on 6/26/12)
- Easy install, works greatReview by Matt
Installed on a 2009 Versys with Barkbusters. I have the Barkbusters with handlebar-end mounting only, so they didn't get in the way of the Vista Cruise.
Install was a cinch and it's easy to operate with my throttle-hand thumb. A little ugly, but very functional.
I recommend going with the non-universal Vista Cruise or NEP throttle lock if they fit on your bike (like my SV650), but if not, then don't hesitate to go with the Vista Cruise universal. (Posted on 8/22/11)
- Easy install on BMW - but...Review by Chris
Very easy to install on my 94' K75 with the BMW adapter. Looks like an OEM part made for the bike. My only gripe is that I have to use my left hand to engage the lever. The design and position of the lever as applied to my situation makes it very difficult to engage with my right hand thumb. I have to contact the mfg and see if they have another thumb lever design to make this control work better for my right hand.
(Posted on 5/10/10)
- Watch out if you have ins...Review by Richard Kelso
- Watch out if you have installed Hot Grips or other heated grips with wires, like I did. I had to bring out the ol' Dremel and make some relief slots in the ring. Also had to modify the handlebar clamp to clear the wiring bundle coming from the bottom of my switch housing (1986 Honda Magna CF700). (Posted on 4/8/09)
- Mine was easy to install,...Review by James T. Gibson
- Mine was easy to install, looks neat and trim, and above all it works perfectly! They keep it simple, which is just what I need! I would recommend to anyone with a cruiser. (Posted on 6/23/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.