These socks have additional Lycra support sections throughout the calf, so you won’t find them cutting off circulation or falling down into your boot. High-friction areas contain two sections of polyamide, a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities result in enhanced comfort.
The Boot socks, made of 75% Antimicrobial Treated Schoeller Polycolon and 25% Polyamide/Lycra, are longer to provide additional warmth to lower leg. The Crew socks (#1413), made of 75% Merino wool 15% Nylon and 10% Lycra, wear slightly higher than a normal sock in order to accommodate riding boots. Built to last.
M (7.5-9.5), L (10-12.5), XL (13-15).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (15)
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
- Microfiber anit-bacterial socksReview by Tim
- I bought these in preparation for a 10 day ride in hot weather. They are much too thin to offer any cushioning and you might get blisters, think of dress socks not hiking or motorcycle socks. I ordered two. It was only after receiving them that it was revealed on the invoice they are non-returnable even in original package. These fail in my opinion. Will probably discard. (Posted on 6/13/16)
- Great SocksReview by LDDR
- Bought 3 pairs of these, and one pair of the Silver Lining Trekking Socks. Just recently finished a SS1000 and BB1500 riding north thru MO, IA, MN, and WI. Temps were as low as 38 and as high as 55 during the day. The Tech boot socks performed great, feet never got cold. I wear Sidi waterproof boots that keep my feet pretty warm anyway. On the return to the South, temps hit 92, my feet were fine in these. Like the height of the socks too. Highly recommend these. (Posted on 5/19/14)
- Great fitReview by Christopher
- These fit great. I have a size 12 foot, but got the XL size for Christmas. Even though these are warm weather socks, they felt so good I wore them for a day anyway (at 45 degrees). I did a good bit of walking around, and they diddn't shift around in my boot at all. They look cool too. (Posted on 12/30/12)
- Definitely Worth ItReview by JP
- Durable and dependable. I purchased two pair for a two week 3000 mile Southwestern tour combining both desert and mountain riding. These socks are easy to clean and kept both my feet and boots odor free and dry in the hotter climes. However, as mentioned in another review, I did need an additional wool sock layer to stay warm when over 8000 ft with temps <40F. (Posted on 6/1/12)
- Six years after I bought them, it is getting time to replace themReview by Mark
- I do a lot of riding. I wear very tall boots (my current pair are 30 hole Undergrounds from Britain). I also like to be able to layer my socks when it gets cold outside. I found these socks to meet my needs so well that I don't wear any others (except when I layer them, that is). These are an excellent warm weather sock, and are even good into the cooler temps. I layer them when there is snow on the ground, but that is the only time it seems needed to me. I bought five pairs six years ago and they are just about through, so I will be ordering more. They are the best all-around socks I have ever owned and work exceptionally well as a sock liner if you need to layer them due to low temps. (Posted on 5/10/12)
- Best hot weather socksReview by Ocala John
These are the best hot weather riding socks I have ever owned. I've had two pair for over five years and they are just now starting to wear out.
When used with Combat Touring boots (lite) they provide great comfort and cool feet in the hot Florida summers. (Posted on 4/24/12)
- Best pair of socks I have ownedReview by Sam
- These socks are the most comfortable and best fitting that I have ever owned. Not the least of their virtues is that they stay firmly in place in spite of rather skinny legs. I plan on buying three more pair. (Posted on 12/23/11)
- Outstanding SocksReview by David Nelson
- Some of the best socks ever -- the most important feature are the wicking properties of these socks -- good length -- they are a very nice sock to wear with cowboy boots -- the size is right on the mark as well. (Posted on 11/27/11)
- The right socksReview by JohnJ
- When I received my Combat Lites I ordered these socks because of their wicking capabilities and antibacterial feature. I live/ride in a hot weather climate and find these socks to be the best. They are worth the money. (Posted on 10/27/11)
- BOOT SOCKSReview by bikerK
- I needed a sock that was good for colder weather and at the same time on the thin side because of issues I have since I broke my ankle 5 years ago. I did not think I would find anything that would be effective. I ordered one pair and used them when the weather got cooler and they worked great so I ordered more. It will take sometime before I'll know how they hold up but so far so good, they seem to be well worth the money. (Posted on 10/8/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.