Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- WashableReview by Dean
- I had another visor bag that was stiff and it was hard to wash off (mostly bugs) whatever came off the visor I had swapped out. The fleece bag here is just the deal; turn it inside out and viola-clean as new. It fits perfectly too around my Arai visors. (Posted on 6/16/15)
- Quick - Easy - ProtectionReview by VanHarlan
- Quick & Easy Super Soft Fleece-Like Sleeve is the quickest and easiest way for me to stow away and extra shield, or two. I typically have 3 shields for each helmet - tinted, clear, and pin-lock. These soft fleece sleeves allow me to carry the spare shield I may need without the worry of scratches . . . simple is better. (Posted on 6/30/12)
- Neoprene faceshield bagReview by Tarkus
- I've had an Aerostitch Neoprene Faceshield Bag for over 12 years now. It has always provided my shields excellent protection no matter where it's packed. The velcro closure is still as "tacky" as the day I bought it. Nor have any seems come apart or holes developed. So when my new SO bought a mirrored shield recently I bought her one of these faceshield bags. Looks like the quality has not changed since I bought mine. Get one. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- faceshield bagReview by bucko
I purchased both a neoprene and a fleecy faceshield bag, I like them both and they are proving to be very usefull.
Thanks Aerostitch (Posted on 2/29/12)
- Leonel25@hotmail.comReview by Leonel
- I purchased the neoprene one. This is probably one of those products that you can probably live without, but once you scratch your tinted and/or faceshield at home or while traveling you would realize that perhaps $18 is not a bad price for the comfort of knowing your faceshield will remain unscratched. (Posted on 8/20/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.